One of the key reasons why our clients return again and again to Stone Mantel is because we don’t just report back to you what your customers say. We listen carefully and we develop models based on what they share. Sometimes those models are consumer behavior models. Sometimes they are frameworks that help you think about your business challenges differently. And sometimes they are frameworks that build upon or explain key principles of innovation and marketing in new ways.
You’ll find a few of the frameworks we’ve developed in published books. But many are proprietary and shared only with our clients.
For example, we’ve designed frameworks for:
- How economic value is produced by experiences.
- What makes consumers happy in engaging experiences.
- How to move from functional jobs to get done to emotional, social, and aspirational jobs.
- How to target the markets within a customer.
- How to create customer journey strategy that addresses the modes consumers get into.